Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I'm Back!

It would be great to say that this site was down due to overwhelming traffic, unprecedented ad clicks, and a nearly-done deal for a seven-figure purchase by a well-known website, but I was just busy.

In the last two weeks we've had several Dr. appointments (nothing serious and no more babies, just a bunch of stuff came up at once), Ian and Lily both started t-ball (two practices each every week until the season starts when the Saturday practices will be replaced by games), we had the annual preschool fundraiser (mandatory volunteering--isn't that an oxymoron?), Nathan and I organized what ended up being a very stressful JPL tour for 50 homeschoolers, our washer broke (trips to the laundromat, scheduling and waiting for the repairman, shopping for a new washer, waiting for the washer delivery), and I spent at least three days in Girl-Scout-cookie-induced coma.

Whew!

Now that I'm back, I'll post more regularly. I have several posts in the queue (in various stages of edits--yes, I really do edit), so if you just hit "refresh" every 30 seconds or so, something new should show up in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment